Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Neiman Marcus: Outfit of the Day.

So finally, since I am not so lazy today; I decided to do an outfit of the day with a website thats more...me. Neiman Marcus baby! (NO, again I am not affiliated with any of these websites I just simply love them.)

So I just did those nice Stella McCartney skirt and top (yes I mispelled 'McCartney' on it), together they are obviously: $2290, but if you just want the top or skirt individualy they are: $1145. The Prada bootie was just a simple black shoe I could pair with the dress, and than I added the Nancy Gonzalez purple crocodile skin cluth to add a touch of color. This whole look would be around: $4340.


So, I decided to do a men's look. Which was more difficult doing this because all of the sudden I started drooling and wanting absolutley everything I saw. Anyways, just a simple henley, nice leather jacket, dark jeans and really sleek Dolce boots. This whole look would be around: $1498.

No comments:

Post a Comment