Monday, June 28, 2010

ModCloth Outfit Of The Day.

Well, I am not sure what this new obsession with Vogue is. And I am not sure if it is unhealthy or not, but once a person who has never had alcohol before takes a small sip, they could just become an alcoholic. I looked over the July 2010 issue of Vogue (once again) and Bazaar, and watched The September Issue online for a grand total of two and a half times today. As you can see I sure accomplish alot in a day. But since its not fashion week (for womenswear yet anyways), August 2010 issues of fashion magazines haven't hit stores, news in the fashion world is pretty bland and unintresting at the moment, so there isnt much to say!
So, I decided to make an 'Outfit Of The Day' via Modcloth, (who I am not affiliated with at all, just simply admire.) The website is straight foward and easy to follow, so I just thought best to start with them today because of my low patience, but I will be moving into places like Neiman Marcus and such to do more higher fashion outfit's of the day.
So I went with a nice black and gray/silverish look. It was simple and chic. The dress seemed very classic, the shoes pared well with them, the purse emulated a Chanel look, and I added the little headress thing to dramatize the whole look. In a total, this whole outfit would cost around $204; which is a bargain in my opinion. Go Modcloth!

Also, I have been kind of overloading on the Editorials lately, but there was a nice new editorial for Lanvin realeased today:

Models: Mariacarla Boscono, Anja Rubik and Magdalena Frackowiak.
Photographer: Steven Meisel.



I think they did a great job with this shoot, because these pictures would really catch someone's attention: with the over-the-top but fashionable jewelery and embellishments, the intense black-purple-blueish smokey makeup, hot pink lipstick, and the whole bionic metallicness theme to the shoot. I think this would be really intriguing to a Lanvin customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment