Friday, July 2, 2010

Update.

Well, I felt like my cologne collection sitting in a slight coating of dust on my shelf needed some new additions, so I bought: Gucci Pour Homme II and Baby Blue Jeans by Versace. I am looking foward for those to come and review, (4-7 buisness days the follow up e-mail claims!)
Currently, I have just a very few nice readers who send me kind e-mailes. But just a few readers isn't enough. SO, I am talking to alot of people who are intrested in getting the world out there about Alette. But as I know, im not looking to have a famous blog or whatever, just some nice practice and refrence to a future career as an editor in the fashion industry.
Anyways, Versace Fall 2010 Fall Campaign, models: Iselin Steiro, Anna Selezneva and Valerija Kelava. Photographed by.....you guessed it: Mario Testino!


I mean, alot of blogs make themsleves sound as if they sugar-coat all their reviews with things that may even be hideous, like I am sure I already sound like, but the fashion industry, creativley, as been on fire for the past couple years. Always new, inovative ideas but putting a tiny flavor of past trends into their garments. These photos are very edgey and look like they could be Bond girls from the 1960's. Amazing amazing. The 1960's are of course my favorite decade for fashion, and these pictures are both modern and new, with 60's refrences. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment